Yoga classes at Pro Living Fit involve a combination of physical and mental exercises to help improve your posture, strength, and flexibility.
There are a number of different types of yoga class, Hatha, Vinyasa and Ashtanga Yoga being the most popular.
Our yoga classes usually begin with a short period of quiet to get you focussed and prepared. We’ll then guide you through a series of stretch movements and core-strengthening sequences designed to limber your body and warm up muscles before we move on to posture work.
Why you'll love yoga
Yoga classes are all about fluid movements, so you'll want to wear something that allows you to move, stretch and contort your body into numerous positions!
What to Expect
- An all-over body workout, yoga works the core, legs and upper body without high impact.
- Perfect for older adults or those suffering from joint pain.
- Increase flexibility, improve your posture and tone the body through gentle yoga stretches.
- Helps to maintain a balanced metabolism.
- The perfect opportunity to join our community of yoga bunnies.
Basic stretching yoga class
Wanna achieve the perfect body?
Book your free consultation with our health expert TODAY!